- Ask Her Anything
- A Modesty Proposal
- A Jeb in Winter
- New Hampshire Primary Part 1
- New Hampshire Primary Part 2.
- Scalia Dies, Republicans Debate
- The Democratic Debate
- Syrian Refugees Part 1.
- Republicans in South Carolina
- The Real Kasich
- Job Fair for Future Women
- Syrian Refugees Part 2
- Kasich Defunds Planned Parenthood.
- The Office Tour
- 2010 Elections
- Abortions, Texas-Style
- Black History Month
- The Archbishop Vs. The Girl Scouts.
- Great Job, Sam!
- R.I.P. G.O.P.
- Democrats Debate in Flint
- Duck and Cover
- Women Business Owners.
- Hillary, No!
- Cruz 101
- Matt Bevin
- Greetings, Trump Supporters
- North Korean Missiles.
- Sam and Gloria Steinem
- Supreme Court Battle
- Rape Kit Backlog
- There is No God at CPAC
- In Case You Missed It.
- What the Hell Are Superdelegates?
- Poor Babies Don't Deserve Diapers
- Eddie Eagle
- Gun TV.
- New York Primaries Part 1
- New York Primaries Part 2
- The Worst Person in Tennessee 1
- Bernie "Bros"
- The Worst Person in Tennessee 2
- Blame Katie Couric.
- Kasich and Cruz: Brothers in Hopelessness
- Twenty-Dollar Tubman
- The Wrong Guy
- Sanders and Superdelegates
- Sam's Fashion Consultant.
- Cruz Bows Out / Michelle Branch
- 2010 Election: Part Two
- Crisis Pregnancy Centers
- Play Us Out, Michelle.
- The Religious Right
- The Seattle Seawards
- The Victims of Super PACs.
- Feel The Turn
- The Religious Right: Part Two
- Big Tobacco vs. Little Vape
- Whatever Happened to Full Frontal?.
- A Man, A Sam, and A Tiny Horse
- The Bed We've Made
- Gary Johnson
- The "Ted Cruz Caress" Challenge.
- Again? Again.
- Florida's Mental Health
- The Many Faces (and Crotches) of Libertarians
- Pat Kiernan: National Treasure.
- From Their Cold Dead Hands
- Looking Under the GOP's Hood
- Indian Bummer
- Something Nice for a Change.
- Rue Britannia
- Oh Shit, Brexit
- Saw Something Said Something
- The Supremely Busy Court
- The Many faces of Charlie Rose.
- The Not- Ready-For-Primetime Party
- Born Again in the U.S.A.
- Cleveland Braces for Impact
- A Very Special Full Frontal Special.
- We Got a Bus!
- Nice to Meet You, America
- A Very Special Pep Talk
- Hello, Cleveland!.
- Republican National Convention.
- Democratic National Convention.
- Latinos for Trump.
To better understand the Democrats' optics problem, Sam speaks with a superdelegate who doubles as a lobbyist.
Recapping the first presidential debate of 2016.
Correspondents Allana Harkin and Amy Hoggart visit a Trump rally to see if his supporters think the upcoming election is rigged against him.
Full Frontal presents an extra-large post-debate episode.
Sam visits the U.N. and speaks with female leaders from around the world.
Sam takes on trolls, conspiracy theories and the alt-right movement; a conversation with President Obama.
Sam travels to Moscow and decides not to move her show there.
Sam heaves a sigh of relief at the end of the 2016 election with some very special guests.
Sam addresses America's empathy failure.
Issues and politics in North Carolina are explored.
A study of a vindictive Big Brother.
Sam interviews Glenn Beck.
Sam explores deportation and detainment policies under the Obama administration.
Sam interviews author-journalist Masha Gessen. Topics include how to survive an autocracy.
A visit to the nation's capital to see a taping of America's finale.
A trip across the pond before Trump decides to drain that too.
A trip across the pond to explore Donald Trump's policies.