- Ask Her Anything
- A Modesty Proposal
- A Jeb in Winter
- New Hampshire Primary Part 1
- New Hampshire Primary Part 2.
- Scalia Dies, Republicans Debate
- The Democratic Debate
- Syrian Refugees Part 1.
- Republicans in South Carolina
- The Real Kasich
- Job Fair for Future Women
- Syrian Refugees Part 2
- Kasich Defunds Planned Parenthood.
- The Office Tour
- 2010 Elections
- Abortions, Texas-Style
- Black History Month
- The Archbishop Vs. The Girl Scouts.
- Great Job, Sam!
- R.I.P. G.O.P.
- Democrats Debate in Flint
- Duck and Cover
- Women Business Owners.
- Hillary, No!
- Cruz 101
- Matt Bevin
- Greetings, Trump Supporters
- North Korean Missiles.
- Sam and Gloria Steinem
- Supreme Court Battle
- Rape Kit Backlog
- There is No God at CPAC
- In Case You Missed It.
- What the Hell Are Superdelegates?
- Poor Babies Don't Deserve Diapers
- Eddie Eagle
- Gun TV.
- New York Primaries Part 1
- New York Primaries Part 2
- The Worst Person in Tennessee 1
- Bernie "Bros"
- The Worst Person in Tennessee 2
- Blame Katie Couric.
- Kasich and Cruz: Brothers in Hopelessness
- Twenty-Dollar Tubman
- The Wrong Guy
- Sanders and Superdelegates
- Sam's Fashion Consultant.
- Cruz Bows Out / Michelle Branch
- 2010 Election: Part Two
- Crisis Pregnancy Centers
- Play Us Out, Michelle.
- The Religious Right
- The Seattle Seawards
- The Victims of Super PACs.
- Feel The Turn
- The Religious Right: Part Two
- Big Tobacco vs. Little Vape
- Whatever Happened to Full Frontal?.
- A Man, A Sam, and A Tiny Horse
- The Bed We've Made
- Gary Johnson
- The "Ted Cruz Caress" Challenge.
- Again? Again.
- Florida's Mental Health
- The Many Faces (and Crotches) of Libertarians
- Pat Kiernan: National Treasure.
- From Their Cold Dead Hands
- Looking Under the GOP's Hood
- Indian Bummer
- Something Nice for a Change.
- Rue Britannia
- Oh Shit, Brexit
- Saw Something Said Something
- The Supremely Busy Court
- The Many faces of Charlie Rose.
- The Not- Ready-For-Primetime Party
- Born Again in the U.S.A.
- Cleveland Braces for Impact
- A Very Special Full Frontal Special.
- We Got a Bus!
- Nice to Meet You, America
- A Very Special Pep Talk
- Hello, Cleveland!.
Sam visits the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio.
Sam visits the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Full Frontal speaks with the Mexican immigrant behind Latinos for Trump.
To better understand the Democrats' optics problem, Sam speaks with a superdelegate who doubles as a lobbyist.
Recapping the first presidential debate of 2016.
Correspondents Allana Harkin and Amy Hoggart visit a Trump rally to see if his supporters think the upcoming election is rigged against him.
Full Frontal presents an extra-large post-debate episode.
Sam visits the U.N. and speaks with female leaders from around the world.
Sam takes on trolls, conspiracy theories and the alt-right movement; a conversation with President Obama.
Sam travels to Moscow and decides not to move her show there.
Sam heaves a sigh of relief at the end of the 2016 election with some very special guests.
Sam addresses America's empathy failure.
Issues and politics in North Carolina are explored.
A visit to some unexpected allies - a group of Syrian refugees and American veterans.
Sam interviews Glenn Beck. It's a Christmas miracle!.
Sam explores deportation and detainment policies under the Obama administration.
Sam interviews author-journalist Masha Gessen. Topics include how to survive an autocracy.
A visit to the nation's capital to see a taping of America's finale.
A trip across the pond before Trump decides to drain that too.
A trip across the pond to explore Donald Trump's policies.